We offer Layby across our entire store to purchases over the value of $80.00 (excluding shipping) with a 8 week payment term.
Layby if for NZ orders orders only and can be paid via bank deposit.
NOTE: layby is not to be used as a payment method for any of our promotional sales and can not be used in conjunction with any discount codes. Items from our sale page can not be put on layby.
HOW TO MAKE A LAYBY
- Select layby at checkout as your payment option.
- We will email you our bank and PayPal details.
- Pay the deposit by bank transfer or via PayPal within 24hrs - Please include your ORDER NUMBER and SURNAME as reference. If the deposit is not received your order may be cancelled.
- We will set aside your items for you.
- Two Little Feet is UNABLE to send an email confirming every payment. Please email us at any time at email@example.com to check your balance.
- Once your final payment is received your order will be sent and you will be emailed tracking details for NZ orders and tracked Australian orders. You will be sent a shipping confirmation email for other international orders where your order is being sent by regular untracked airmail.
- A $20 non-refundable deposit is required within 24hrs from your order. This 20% covers our administrative and holding fees should you cancel or forfeit your layby.
- If your deposit is not received within 24hrs your layby will be cancelled.
- We have an 8 week layby term.
- The amount and frequency of installments you make is at your discretion as long as the balance is paid within the 8 week time period.
- If an item you have in your layby goes on sale in our store, the item you have on your layby will remain the same price, as when you entered the layby agreement and not decrease.
- All layby purchases are entitled to redeem our free shipping offers if they meet the minimum spend thresholds.
- You may choose to cancel a layby at any time
- If you wish to cancel your layby you will need to email us with your request firstname.lastname@example.org
- Upon cancelling a layby you will receive the full amount back - minus the $20 deposit - as a store credit.
- Two Little Feet may choose to cancel a layby if the balance due is not fulfilled within the 8 week time period.