- Choosing a Suitable Shoe
Choosing a Suitable Shoe
When looking to purchase shoes for your child to ensure a comfortable fit for their feet we recommend that you look for the following in the shoes:
- A wide opening and toe box to accommodate even the chubbiest little feet - you want plenty of room and width in the toe area.
- Closures which will allow for adjustable fit and allow the shoes to be easily put on and taken off.
- Leather lining to ensure that the shoe is breathable and durable.
- Padded collar around the heel will add comfort and will help the shoe stay on little feet.
- Lightweight and flexible to allow the shoe to mould to the child's foot shape
Two Little Feet takes the risk out of buying little boys and girls shoes online by delivering the finest quality and the greatest affordability baby and kids shoes in New Zealand. When you choose shoes for your baby or child from Two Little Feet you can rest assured that you will be treating their feet with care and helping their natural foot development.
We stock shoes for every stage of your child's foot development from pre-walker shoes to their first walker and confident walking shoe stage. With a great selection of newborn baby essentials and kids accessories in bright, fun loving colours you'll find that we love to live our life in colour - with only a dash of monochrome.
Enjoy shopping with us for the best kids shoes and accessories online and to experience our amazing customer service.
xox Two Little Feet